Plastic Surgery Procedures Houston
Surgical Treatments and Procedures
At The Bressler Center, we offer a full range of cosmetic nose and nasal surgery procedures to improve the appearance and proportion of the nose, or to correct impaired breathing caused by structural abnormalities. As an otolaryngologist, trained in head and neck surgery and facial plastic surgery, Dr. Fred Bressler has the necessary skills to treat the nasal airway, sinuses, and cosmetic aspects of the nose at the same time.
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery) for Women
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery) for Men
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery) for Teens
- Rhinoplasty (Revision Nose Surgery)
- Septorhinoplasty (Cosmetic Nasal Surgery)
- Septorhinoplasty (Revision Nasal Surgery)
Dr. Bressler also offers these non-cosmetic nose and nasal surgery procedures:
- Rhinoplasty (Reconstructive Nose Surgery)
- Septorhinoplasty (Functional Nasal Surgery)
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Septal Perforation Repair
- Snoring Surgery
Cosmetic facial surgery procedures encompass any surgery that is performed to aesthetically enhance the face from the signs of aging. The goal here is to improve, refresh, and restore one’s facial appearance. At The Bressler Center, we pride ourselves on achieving a natural, un-operated outcome after facial surgery. Procedures we offer include the following:
- Face or Neck Lifting and Contouring
- Blepharoplasty (Upper or Lower Eyelid Lifting)
- Forehead and Eyebrow Lifting
Dr. Bressler also offers these non-cosmetic facial surgery procedures:
- Scar Revision
- Skin Cancer Removal
- Mole/Lesion Removal
- Repair of Facial Defects
- Repair of Facial Trauma
Facial Enhancement Procedures
The Bressler Center offers a variety of cosmetic facial enhancement procedures to repair, reduce or enhance facial features. These procedures can provide a significant psychological impact on both children and adults.
- Cheek Implants (Maler or Submaler)
- Chin Implants
- Jaw (Mandible) Implants
- Otoplasty (Ear Surgery)
- Earlobe Repair and Reduction
- Cervicofacial Liposuction
- Lip Enhancement
Fred J. Bressler, MD, performs all cosmetic and non-cosmetic surgical treatments and procedures at The Bressler Center for Facial Plastic Surgery and Skin Care.
Injectables and Temporary Fillers
Facial Rejuvenation Procedures
Facial rejuvenation at The Bressler Center also encompasses a variety of non-surgical treatments such as injectables to deter wrinkles. Dr. Bressler uses the following products:
To provide volume to the face, Dr. Bressler uses temporary fillers including the following products:
Fred J. Bressler, MD, performs all injectables and temporary fillers at The Bressler Center.
Cosmetic Skin Treatments
Facials and Peels
When considering facial rejuvenation, aesthetic skin treatments are essential. At The Bressler Center, we provide a personal skin consultation to assess and design a specific treatment plan for your skin. The following therapeutic facials and chemical peels may be recommended to promote facial rejuvenation.
- Microdermabrasion–Chemical Peel Combination
- SkinMedica® Peel
- Illuminize Peel
- Vitalize Peel
- Rejuvenize Peel
- Therapeutic Facial
- Deep Pore–Acne Facial
Laser skin-tightening and resurfacing procedures can significantly help with wrinkle reduction, provide a more uniform appearance, and help with signs of damage from excessive sun exposure. For the reduction of unwanted facial and body hair, laser techniques can also offer excellent results.
- Syneron FotoFacial RF® (Skin Color Correction)
- Syneron ReFirme™ (Skin Tightening)
- Syneron Matrix IR™ (Fractional Wrinkle Treatment)
- Syneron elos Technology (Hair Removal)
Other Skin Spa Treatments
Other treatments offered at The Skin Spa include non-laser skin resurfacing and skin tightening and lifting treatments, The Skin Spa also offers treatments for acne, Roscoe, freckles, age and liver spots.